On November 17th and 18th, the focus in Munich will be on Conversational AI and Customer Experience. The reason: This year’s CACES in Munich. TENIOS is attending the event as a gold sponsor and will come by with an an exciting live talk!
The Conversational AI & Customer Experience Summit – CACES for short – is an international conference where Chatbots, Voice Tech, Virtual Assistants and Conversational Design are playing the lead role. In addition to TENIOS, Google, Volkswagen and Bosch are also among the participants.
17. – 18.11.22 | Leonardo Hotel Munich City East | Munich
Optimize customer communication using Voicebots
Would you like to know how this works exactly? In this case, you should definitely not miss our live presentation: Under the title “How AI-Voicebots optimize communication with your current and future customers“, our Voicebot expert Bartosz Malinowski will speak at CACES about the essential role of virtual voice assistants for a successful customer dialogue. The content in detail:
- Customer Touchpoints Trends 2023: What happens before, during and after the purchase?
- The use of Conversational AI in customer communication
- Achieving higher conversion rates among shopping cart abandonments
- Using AI to reduce waiting and processing times and enhance CX
Save the Date: TENIOS live on stage @ CACES 2022!
“How AI-Voicebots optimize communication with your current and future customers”
Head of Voicebot Department
18th November 2022 | 2:25 pm
Would you like to learn more about our Conversational AI solutions today? Schedule an appointment for a free online demo with our voice experts!