On this page we explain how to use an existing ASR provider account for speech recognition in the TENIOS customer portal.
- An existing Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure account
Use your own Google / Amazon account for speech recognition
The integration is done by using the TENIOS Call Control API. There are four steps for the implementation:
- Key configuration: The key can be generated on the page of your ASR provider. The instructions can be found on the setup pages (Microsoft Azure Setup / Google Cloud Setup).
- ASR provider configuration: In this step the connection with the TENIOS platform takes place.
- Activation of Call Control: The desired ASR provider must be integrated into the call control function for sending the request of speech recognition via API. Please find technical details in Call control spec.
- Call Control in Number Routing: As soon as the call control function is activated, it can be placed into your Number Routing.
Go to instructions for detailed setup information of the desired provider: