Please find the instructions for your SNOM phone configuration below:
- Start up the phone and by pressing Help and 7 button identify its IP Address.
- Point your browser to the web interface of the phone
- Go to Setup > Identity 1 page and in the Login tab:
- Set the Identity Active field to on
- Fill in your username (Account) and password
- You can register with <customer_number>.tenios.com..
- Go to Features and configure the following settings...
- Go to SIP tab and configure the following settings…
- Go to NAT tab and configure the following settings.
- Go to RTP and configure the following settings. It is important to select UDP. “Symmetrisches RTP” and “RTP Verschlüsselung” should be deactivated.
- Please select “Erweitert” to navigate to the Advanced Settings.
- Go to SIP/RTP and enter 6000 in the field SIP Dirty Host TLL.