In this article we show you how to configure your TENIOS SIP-Trunk. The setup of the IP-based phone line and the connection with your PBX is done in two steps.
For your IP-based phone line you can select geographical phone numbers within all german area codes. Furthermore we offer Für Ihren phone numbers in more than 100 countries worldwide e.g. Austria, Switzerland, France, India, China, Australia.
Here you find a list of all countries available.
1. Settings in the TENIOS portal
To configure the SIP-Trunk, please visit the TENIOS customer portal and log in with your email address and password.
- Navigate to “Setup” and open the tab “SIP-Trunks”.
- By clicking the button “Add SIP-Trunk” you are forwarded to the “SIP-Trunk Details”.
- Fill in the form and save your settings.
2. Configuration of your own PBX
In the next step the SIP-Trunk should be connected to your PBX. Therefor please add the data provided in the TENIOS customer portal to your PBX and configure the required settings.