Please find the instructions for the configuration of your Yealink phone below:
- Start your Yealink-Phone.
- Enter the IP-address in your browser.
- Go to Account and enter your registration data.
- The field Line Active must be activated.
- Please enter your name in the field Display Name.
- In the lines Register Name and User Name please enter your extension e.g. 123.
- In the next step please fill in the field Server Host.
- Please select “DNS NAPTR” in the field Transport.…
- Go to Codec (Sidebar) and enter the following codecs: PCMA, PCMU and G722. It is important to maintain this order.
- Go to the Advanced settings and activate the field “RPort”.
- Next, please configure the Network settings by selecting “Static IP Address”. For the “Primary DNS” we recommend the use of the Google DNS server 220.127.116.11.
- After confirmation, the registration of your Yealink-Phone can be completed.