Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and would you like to contribute your knowledge to the development of a service platform for artificial intelligence and cloud computing?
Then apply now as:
IT-Administrator VoIP / System Administrator (m/w/d)
Your next challenge:
- You administer and are responsible for the operation of the cloud platform and the server/network components
- You support the continuous development with your innovative ideas and your technical know-how
- As an IT manager, you are responsible for the improvement and development of processes (e.g. through the creation of scripts or monitoring tools) as well as the analysis and elimination of system malfunctions.
what do we expect:
- Knowledge in support, operation, monitoring and further development of cloud-based IT and VoIP infrastructures
- knowledge and project experience in the area of network technology (switching, routing, VoIP) as well as IT security
- Confident handling of UNIX / LINUX as well as virtualisation solutions
- Knowledge in the operation, monitoring and further development of cloud-based IT infrastructures
- Analysis and troubleshooting in second-level incident handling
- High level of initiative and creativity as well as commitment, teamwork and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and enjoyment in the development of complex communication systems
- As a system administrator, you will take on responsible tasks in a future-oriented industry.
- Helping to shape an innovative system and room for your own ideas (e.g. Amazon / Google cloud computing, ML/AI platform)
- Above-average earning potential that rewards your performance
- An exciting workplace in a prime location in Cologne's Mediapark with good public transport links
- Flexible working hours with a home office component for an optimal work-life balance
Are you ready to take cloud communications to the next level? Then seize the opportunity to prove your skills as an IT system manager in a young and expanding company and quickly take on responsibility. We offer you a pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, short communication channels and excellent development opportunities in a permanent position. Junior staff are welcome.
Send us your complete application documents with salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Im Mediapark 6 C
Fon: 0221 55400300